Newby Castleman LLP is one of Leicestershire’s leading independent accountancy and business advisory firms. Established in 1851, we are proud of our long history of working with clients within the East Midlands and further afield.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
· Campaign development & management of the full marketing mix
· Content uploads to our WordPress website
· Website customer experience and journey development
· Deliver insights and recommendations around content performance
· Great attention to detail, especially with content and copy
· Ability to report at Board level
· Strategic mindset with the willingness to act quickly and execute
· Be the owner and point of contact for devising our Content strategy, framework & Social Media Management
· Email campaign development & delivery
· Build strong relationships with our Marketing Agency & Partners to project manage campaigns and bring ideas to life
· Localised SEO & PPC development
· Measuring success and reporting on effectiveness of marketing plans
· Identify and develop ‘news worthy’ article in line with government initiatives and HMRC updates
· Ability to navigate across content analytics platforms and website reporting tools like Google Analytics & Campaign Monitor
· Organise seminars and company events including Xmas Party
You must have a passion for Marketing and 2-3 years experience; either in house / agency. Ideally looking for someone who’s had exposure to the full marketing mix.
3 days a week, competitive salary dependent on experience.
Should you wish to be considered for the role, please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org