The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act.
Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors.
We can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you.
Our services include:
- company formations
- preparation and filing of statutory returns
- preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- maintenance of statutory books
- general advice on company law
- acting as your Registered Office:
- re-addressing and posting all official mail received at this office addressed to the company
- notifying you of any personal enquiry made at this office in respect of the company