Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur.
The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts. That's where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
We can also help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with companies house and HM Revenue & Customs
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up an accounting system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
Start your new venture on a sure footing - call us for an initial consultation today.