We are one of the largest independent firms of Chartered Accountants in the East Midlands and we pride ourselves on our ability to lead the way – personally on the business advice given to our clients.
The firm has a wide variety of clients, ranging from large private companies and professional partnerships to the smaller family business, including sole traders.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced bookkeeper for our expanding department.
The successful candidate should be personable, work well in a team environment as well as on their own, and have extensive knowledge in the following areas:
- Preparation of VAT returns from manual and computer based records.
- Use of computerised bookkeeping programmes and Excel.
- Different VAT calculation methods such as partial exemption and FRS.
- Experience of the treatment of overseas transactions including EC sales lists and C79’s etc.
- Experience of reconciling bank and other control accounts as well as maintaining sales and purchase ledgers.
Whilst payroll experience, including CIS tax, is not essential, the right person should be willing to learn about payroll and assist with tasks in the payroll area if required.
Should you wish to be considered for the role, please send a covering letter and your CV to our Recruitment Partner at email@example.com.
ATT trainee position
We are currently recruiting for our ATT training position commencing in September 2018. Should you wish to be considered for the role, please send a covering letter and your CV to our Student Recruitment Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org