Value added tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business - so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of HM Revenue & Customs call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the law and only pay what is legally due!
We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- assistance with VAT registration
- advice on VAT planning and administration
- advice on VAT re land and property transactions
- advice on VAT for charities and not-for-profit organisations
- use of the most appropriate scheme
- routine VAT compliance
- help with completing VAT returns
- planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue & Customs
- negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals